Japanese for Busy People 1
The course runs at Rudolf Steiner House (35 Park Road, London NW1 6XT).
To ensure a place on a Japanese course return completed application form by Friday, 8 December 2017
For Complete Beginners
■self-introduction and basic greetings
■talking about where you go, when, and with whom
☐Japanese characters (Hiragana)
16 January 2018 - 20 March 2018
7:00 pm – 8:30 pm (1.5 hours)
£250 for 10 sessions (15 hours)
The fee will be 10% off (=£225) if you enrol by Friday, 8 December 2017 or if you enrol with your friend(s).
How to apply
- By Internet
- Please send an application form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay the fee on line.
- Sort Code：40-33-33
- Account no.：01178296
- Remittee：T ZUSHI
- In Person
- Please bring an application form to our office and pay the fee by cash, cheque or credit card.
- Once receiving your form and fee, we will confirm your place in writing.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum age is 18.
- If there are not enough applicants to start a class, we reserve the right to cancel it.
- No refunds are given unless a course is cancelled.
- We are not responsible in the event of a bank charge for cancellation of your cheque payment (minimum £4 will be charged for cancellation)