Japanese for Business People
The classes are held at IIJ Europe Ltd. in central London EC2V.
To ensure a place on a Japanese course return completed
application form by 2 weeks before start date.
This course is aimed at those working for or with a Japanese company, for whom it is important to be aware of Japanese culture as well as the language. The course will develop and strengthen the basic words and phrases often used in Japanese companies. It will also focus on the basic conversation between colleagues and/or clients.
This course aims to give the participants the skills to:
* Acquire the most essential language patterns and phrases for social interaction
* Learn how to express their intentions in uncomplicated adult-level Japanese
* Develop ways to communicate with Japanese colleagues and/or clients
On successful completion of the course, a certificate will be awarded evidencing they have gained essential knowledge of Japanese language and culture, and have developed a range of practical skills for communicating with native Japanese speakers.
Japanese for Business (complete beginners)
・introducing yourself and others, at your workplace or at a party
・asking for telephone numbers
・talking about the times of meetings and parties
・asking the prices of items in a store and making a purchase
・basic business-oriented Japanese words
6 Sep 2017 - 8 Nov 2017
6:30-8:00 pm (1.5 hours)
£300+VAT(=£360.00) for 10 lessons (15 hours)
*We will discount 20% from the fee if you enrol with your friends, colleagues, etc.
£300+VAT(=£360.00) → £240+VAT(=£288.00)
How to apply
- By Post
- Please send us an application form and a cheque (make payable to IIEL) to the address below.
- By Internet
- Please send an application form by e-mail to email@example.com and pay the fee on line.
- Sort Code：40-11-58
- Account no.：80390305
- Remittee：Institute of International Education in London (IIEL)
- In Person
- Please bring an application form to our office and pay the fee by cash, cheque or credit card.
- Once receiving your form and fee, we will confirm your place in writing.
Terms and conditions
- Minimum age is 18.
- If there are not enough applicants to start a class, we reserve the right to cancel it.
- No refunds are given unless a course is cancelled.
- We are not responsible in the event of a bank charge for cancellation of your cheque payment (minimum £4 will be charged for cancellation)